Thursday, November 19, 2009

UKAY UKAY OR BRANDED?

we went shopping in Divisoria. We went to 168 mall. I know,I sound cheap HAHA, but who cares? I want those cheap thrills there. hehe.. so much crowded lng talaga,pero ok lang nasanay na rin nman ako.i used to live also in divisoria when i was a kid,kaya halos na lahat ng mga gamit ko "M.I.D" meaning made in divisoria.after we buy my stuff there.and we got home safely. I was with husband,Honestly, I’m not into shopping but when it comes to finding cheap thrills, I’m always game with it! LOL. I bought my baby clothes,mas mura talaga,


some of the places we can buy ukay ukay or lets say second hand things..

more in divisoria,baclaran,and quiapo. and the most popular place kapag nabnggit ang ukay ukay was in "baguio"..

when we got home. nagamit ko lahat ng napa mili namin for my baby,but..days passing by haha..ang bilis rin nasira.lalo na mga toys para kay baby. and one thing na nka pag doubt na sakin to by cheapest things like toys.


Well, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I need to stop buying Chinese goods,,usually mabibili sa divisoria.This is a tough one for me, mostly because so much of the cheap stuff that I love to buy comes from China..

However, one headline after another is screaming to me that I need to seriously consider the source of what I am buying before I buy it. At the very least, you too should consider keeping an eye out for this.Poison toys,..

There are some little things in life which we do not think of much. Some things which make huge differences if we have them with us.

We want to have those things and strive hard for it.
And when we earn them, it gives us a feeling of accomplishment.
People have various wishes.
Financially, the whole freakin world is facing some kind of problems due to recession.

1 comment:

lhennie... said...

good mommy! i prefer to buy nalang ng mas branded maybe atlis hindi makakaharmful sa anak ko like what you said b4.

kahit na medyo may kamahalan ok na sakin. kesa naman magkasakit ang mga anak ko.